http-equiv="imagetoolbar"> *` my little hideaway

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 ;
♥



Today...
I've suddenly realized that time has really caught up with me.
time goes by way too quickly.
it's kinda scary at times..
Things that happened almost a decade ago, felt like it happened yesterday.
a blink of an eye, I'm 21 now.
I still remember the time when I boarded the plane.....
when my tears started flowing down as the the plane took off;
it was 6 years ago.
and I still remember the times when I was in Kent Ridge, with all my dearest friends.
those vivid memories brings smile through my darkest times.
Even though, there were many bad memories in Kent Ridge,
such as Evelyn, Annabelle, Suhua, and those other girls who made my life a living hell,
I now can smile and think of it as part of my life story.
This proves to me that years has passed.
time has healed my pains and made it possible for me to smile while reminiscing those bad incidents.
I really feel like going to the beach, take a deep breath, and just enjoy the moment.



1:10 AM


x..♥ THE SINNER ♥..x

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

debbieleeyunghui*
sixteen.may.eightynine
mt. san antonio college
purpunkified@hotmail.com
x..♥ DESIRES ♥..x

._x- Play Station
._x- Perfect Boyfriend
._x- Yorkshire Terrier Puppy
._x- Juicy Dog Carrier
._x- Ugg Boots
._x- PINK Sony Cybershot DSC T70
._x- iPod Touch
._x- Prada KE850
._x- Louis Vuitton Bag
._x- New Laptop
._x- Victoria Secret Skirt
._x- Freedom From Parents
._x- Couple Ring
._x- Graduate High School
._x- Nintendo DS Lite
x..♥ SWEET TALKS ♥..x

leaveamessage-*

x..♥ SWEETLOVES ♥..x

♥ MY DEAREST BABY ♥

*ain
*brenda
*charissa
*emilia
*evelyn
*fiona
*gabrielle
*gisielle
*jeffry
*jolin
*juliana
*KUSS<3
*nuraini
*peiying
*stefanie
*yolanda


x..♥ Adores ♥..x

._x- GARYbaby*
._x- DIMOlilPup
._x- Purple&Pink
._x- Butterflies
._x- Materialism
._x- Fashion&Style
._x- ShoppingW/MyGirlfriends
._x- PamperingThyself
._x- Cigs&Alcohols
._x- ViViMagazines
._x- EnakeiArt
._x- Winter&Autumn
._x- French&JapaneseCuisine
._x- ParisHilton&LenaFujii

x..♥ MUSICS ♥..x